You can choose either the morning tour or the afternoon tour.
On this morning we visit Ho Chi Minh Complex, the house-on-stilts and the quaint One-Pillar pagoda, as well as the Temple of Literature. We continue on a short tour around the Hoan Kiem Lake, and then visit Ngoc Son temple. Stroll around the Old Quarter by cyclo to experience the exciting daily life of the Hanoians.
We start our tour by visiting the Temple of Literature and the Museum of History. We continue with a short tour around the Hoan Kiem Lake, followed by a visit to Ngoc Son temple. Then finish off with a Water Puppet show! This delightful stage performance, created by the Vietnamese peasants, will enthrall you for over an hour. Enjoy this wonderful opportunity to learn about some of Vietnam’s mythology, traditions and current customs.
- Visit Hanoi’s highlights including Hoan Kiem Lake and the Temple of Literature
- Explore the Old Quarter by cyclo on the morning tour
- Enjoy a delightful water puppet show created by Vietnamese peasants on the afternoon tour
- English-Speaking Guide
- Land Transfer
- Admission Fee
- Personal expenses
- Departure: Your hotel in Hanoi
- Returning point: Returning to the departure point
- The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed in the afternoon, on Mondays and Fridays, and from early October to early December. The Mausoleum will also be closed from 06 September to 05 November 2013 for maintenance. Most museums are closed on Mondays. In case your trip coincides with these days, alternatives will be suggested.